March 2, 2021
Governor Abbot lifts masks mandate for the entire state of Texas effective Wednesday, 3/10/2021.
We will continue enforcing our COVID-19 policies below including requiring face masks. Please respect our choice for our business and family to require masks. You have the choice to not wear a mask at establishments that do not require them. Respectfully, that is not here.
- Kitty & Adam
- Face masks are required to enter our store.
- Free curbside pickup is available by ordering on our website.
- Free local delivery is available to select locations by ordering on our website.
- Private shopping times available Monday thru Thursday. Message us to setup a day & time.
- Customer touch points sanitized between customers when possible and throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the store.
- Our door is almost always propped open requiring no contact. A step and pull has been installed on our front door to open our door with your foot when exiting (note: our door is old and heavy so may be difficult for some. This is also why in opens to the inside instead of outward).
- All clothing taken into dressings rooms are sanitized with Guardian-50 before placing back on our racks. The dressing rooms themselves are also sanitized before opening them up for the next guest.
- Contactless payments available including tap enabled cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Cash App, PayPal, & Venmo.
Last Updated: 3/06/2021