- By submitting the Harper's Market application, I attest that I have read and understand the Harpers Market Vendor Rules & Regulations.
- I understand that applying is not a guarantee of acceptance of my application as a vendor and that availability and pricing will be communicated at a future date and on going for each weekend.
- I understand that I shall be liable for my own liability insurance. Harpers Mercantile LLC shall not be responsible for any damage, injuries, cost, or death to person(s) or property that may be incurred during the use of the facilities.
- I understand that I shall be liable for my own permits including, but not limited to Texas sales and use tax. Harpers Mercantile LLC shall not be responsible for recording, collecting, or reporting any sales, taxes, or fees that may be incurred during the use of the facilities.
- Vendor rental fees are for a 10'x10' outdoor space. Electrical is very limited at this time. You must provide your own tent, tables, chairs, etc. An interior restroom will be available for vendors to use inside Harper's Mercantile.
- NO Refunds. In the event of a rain out, vendor fees will be credited to a future week. We will handle each rain out event on a case by case basis.
- Setup & Tear Down: Setup will begin two hours before and up to the market starting time. Tear down cannot begin before the market ending time. Vendors are not allowed to setup and/or tear down during the market hours. Doing so may disqualify you from being able to return in the future.
- Parking: After unloading, please move your vehicle to the city parking lots on the corners of Broad St and E Clay St or other locations. Please DO NOT use the space behind Harper's Mercantile / connecting buildings or street parking.
- The rules and regulations of Harper's Market are subject to change at any time. Any updates will be made here and emailed to all vendors on file. By participating in an event, I am agreeing to the current version of the rules and regulations.