Taming Mist - Natural Hair Taming, Detangling & Styling Spray for Babies & UpRegular price $12.00 Save $-12.00
No More Bed Head!
Specially formulated in the USA for delicate little hair: a gentle, and effective way to calm messy tresses. Contains natural and organic ingredients like coconut and jojoba oils, to gently hold hair in place without chemicals or harsh ingredients. Moms love the light coconut scent. Unlike a gel or mousse, hair is left touchably soft, not stiff, sticky or oily.
We take the safety and quality of our products seriously:
- Reviewed under the care of a dermatologist to ensure products are hypoallergenic and safe for sensitive skin
- Manufactured in Pennsylvania in an FDA-regulated and cGMP-compliant facility specializing in personal care products
- All raw materials, components, production lines routinely inspected to ensure quality finished goods
- Reviewed by a panel of Mom to ensure safety and effectiveness
- We use no harsh ingredients, no dyes, no phthalates, no silicones, no parabens, no sulfates and we do not test on animals.
Tame, Detangle & Go.
Taming Mist Spray has a dual purpose: not only is baby hair soft, smooth and manageable, it's also removes tangles. It's great for boys and girls that want smooth, soft, manageable locks.
Healthy Manageable Hair.
Infused with Our Proprietary Blend of Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil and Tapioca:
- Coconut Oil: penetrates locks keeping little hair smooth and moisturized
- Jojoba Oil: rich in vitamins, helps nourish and strengthen hair and keep scalp and hair healthy
- Tapioca: organic starch used to naturally keep hair in place without a greasy, sticky, or stiff feeling
About the Brand
T is for Tame makes natural and organic hair products for kiddos. We launched in 2017 with our award-winning, styling products and have now expanded the line to include cradle cap and sensitive. All of our products contain no nasties, and are made with coconut oil and jojoba oil. Our products are made in the USA, by a mom of twins, with ingredients parents will love.
At 6 months old my twins started having hair that grew straight up! It was so hard to manage. Having a bath and going to bed with wet hair gave them the worst bed head! I tried a gel and it was sticky, I tried mousse and it left their hair stiff. I wanted something natural, safe for kids, that didn't leave their hair sticky, stiff, or greasy.
My experience as a beauty and hair care marketing executive paid off! I was able to find a chemist to bring my idea to life and T is for Tame was born. Our products are safe, effective, dermatologist and Mom approved. If you ever have questions about our products, please reach me directly. I'd love to hear from you!